Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2003 Pocket Monster Carbuncle Scans

  Hey all, I got some scans of my copy of 2003 Pocket Monster Carbuncle by Sintax.  I originally showed some photos of the game on my Livejournal page, but I decided to redo everything here.  A new review of this game will be up in the future, but in the meantime, enjoy some higher quality scans!










  Expect scans of some Shenzhen Nanjing stuff in the (near) future as well, as I plan on doing Harvest Moon and Naruto RPG.  Also, the next installment or two of Rockman Z should be up before month's end.

4 comments:

  1. These are really interesting scans! It's a little mind-boggling that they gave up on modding the Pokemon after the first page of the cast, since from there on out, it's official art, but I guess that's probably not the most inexplicable thing about the whole item. I hope you can make it out of your review in your whole skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Sintax managed to spell their own name wrong on the box. Then again, what do you expect when they name the game after an abscess? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a rip off. So weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the second screenshot on the back of the box. Wonder how many kids were disappointed that there wasn't any place in the game where you got to attack a city with a giant Kaicy and Big Rock Snake?

    ReplyDelete